PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Passion Loyalty Ltd. (“the Company”) may collect, use, or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This Notice applies to personal data already in the Company’s possession.
1. As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods we provide, or (b) may, or has, joint our loyalty scheme; and
“personal data” means any information that relates to a living person who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which the Company has access.
2. The personal data which the Company may collect includes name, contact information such as address, email address or telephone number and date of birth.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
3. The Company does not collect personal data unless it is provided voluntarily by the Loyalty Scheme Members. Passion Loyalty shall seek Member’s consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using the Member’s personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to the Member.
4. Passion Loyalty may collect and use personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the Loyalty Scheme as applied by the Member;
(b) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, complaints, and feedback from the Members;
(d) accumulation and redeem of points;
(e) renewal of Loyalty Card
(f) sending marketing information about our goods including notifying of our marketing events, initiatives, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions.
WITHDRAWING MEMBER’S CONSENT
5. The consent that a Member provided for the collection and use of personal data will remain valid until withdrawn by the Member in writing. A Member may withdraw its consent and request Passion Loyalty to stop using his/her personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting his/hers request in writing or via email to the contact details provided below.
6. Upon receipt of a written request to withdraw a Member’s consent, the Company may require reasonable time for the request to be processed. In general, Passion Loyalty shall seek to process a Member’s request within five (5) business days of receiving it.
7. Whilst Passion Loyalty respects a Member’s decision to withdraw his/her consent, depending on the nature and scope of the request, the Company may not be in position to continue providing its Loyalty Scheme services and shall, in such circumstances, notify the Member before completing the processing of the request.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
8. If a Member wishes to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which the Company holds about the Member or information about the ways in which the Company uses his/her personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of the Member’s personal data which the Company holds, the Member may submit a request in writing or via email to the contact details provided below.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
9. To safeguard the Members’ personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, Passion Loyalty has introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by the Company, and disclosing personal data internally only on a need-to-know basis.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
10. The Company relies on personal data provided by the Members. To ensure that the Members’ personal data is current, complete and accurate, Passion Loyalty requests from its Members to provide update if there are changes to the Member’s personal data by informing the Company in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
11. Passion Loyalty may retain the Member’s personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
12. Passion Loyalty will cease to retain the Member’s personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with the Member, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
13. A Member may contact Melidis Hrisafis for any enquiries or feedback on the Company’s personal data protection policies and procedures, or if he/she wishes to make any request, in the following manner: